Let's assume we need some kind of local development lab to test our splended microservices driven system deployment to cluster.
- and we want to check that all development pipeline works properly from MergeRequest to Deployment to Production environment
- and we want all stages of pipeline will works automaticaly
- and we want ... more some cool features!
If you have no free space on your system drive, you can move docker data directory to enother drive
- Stop docker daemon
sudo service docker stop
- Move your data to enother drive
sudo mv /var/lib/docker /mnt/data/docker
- Setup docker daemon config:
sudo vim /etc/docker/daemon.json
This small tip will allow you to look forward in your shell history, knowing when each of your commands was executed:
Sometimes we need to connect sone new resource (server, workstation and etc.) to our OpenVPN network. We have preconfigured config file as .ovpn file format, but we have no GUI. What we have to do>
There is a regular task to start one or more processes on the remote server. And you don't want to keep ssh-client to be opent while process running. Linux have few command to handle it: screen and tmux.